Recently a scientific study showed a link between dangerous digestive disease such as necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC) and Similac and Enfamil cow-milk-based baby formulas (see list below). NEC primarily affects prematurely born infants and newborns that are fed the cow milk-based formulas in their early life.
If your newborn was fed cow-milk-based formula (Similac or Enfamil) in the hospital or at home and the child developed NEC, you may have a potential lawsuit.
Enfamil Cow-Milk Baby Formulas
- Enfamil NeoPro EnfaCare Infant Formula (Mead Johnson says is the “best” for premature babies)
- Enfamil Premature Infant Formula 20 Cal with Iron
- Enfamil 24 Cal Infant Formula
- Enfamil Premature Infant Formula 24 Cal High Protein
- Enfamil Premature Infant Formula 24 Cal with Iron
- Enfamil Premature Infant Formula 30 Cal with Iron
- Enfamil Human Milk Fortifier
Similac Baby Cow-Milk Baby Formulas
- Similac NeoSure
- Similac Alimentum Expert Care
- Similac Liquid Protein Fortifier
- Similac Human Milk Fortifier
- Similac Human Milk Fortifier Hydrolyzed Protein Concentrated Liquid
- Similac Special Care 20
- Similac Special Care 24
- Similac Special Care 24 High Protein
- Similac Special Care 30
If you aren’t sure if you qualify, a Junell & Associates lawyer can help you determine your eligibility at no cost to you. You may qualify if your child was fed one of the Similac or Enfamil cow-milk-based formulas and if your child was diagnosed with NEC.
Please fill out the form on this page or call 800-375-0109